On December 4, 2015 Officers responded to a theft call at Abernathy’s Honda Yamaha Polaris Shop located at 1704 W. Main Street in Union City. Upon arrival Officers were informed that suspects had cut the fence on the Southeast corner behind the business and stole ATVs. There is a video of suspects entering the location at approximately 2:00 a.m. and exiting at 2:50 a.m. Items stolen are listed below:
1. 2008 Green Honda Rancher valued at $4,300.00
2. 2016 Black Honda A…TV TRX500FM7 valued at $7,800.00
3. 2013 Red Polaris ATV SPRTMN850LE valued at $6,000.00
4. 2015 Silver Yamaha GRIZZLY700 valued at $8,400.00
5. 2014 Camo Polaris ATV SPM570 valued at $3,500.00
6. 2011 Red Kawasaki ATV 750BRUTE valued at $6,00.00
Estimated value of stolen property is $36,000.00. Abernathy’s is offerning a cash reward with Crime Stoppers for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of these suspects.
Obion County Crime Stoppers needs your help in solving crimes. If you have information about a crime and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers atÂ (731) 885-TIPS or email email@example.com
Tips may be worth up to $1,000 Reward.